What is the dress code?
- We like to use the term business casual, but allow it to be your own interpretation of what that means. It's different for everyone, but usually a sport coat and slacks for the fellas, and most ladies wear dresses or slacks.
Will there be Gluten-Free or Vegetarian options?
- The menu is at the discretion of the chef, so check each menu to ensure that what is being served is enticing to your tastes.
Where can I purchase tickets?
- Tickets can be purchased via the ticket link.
What if I want to reserve a large table?
- This will be dependent on space and what has already been sold/reserved, but feel free to give our team a call at 214.824.9933 to discuss options.
What is the parking situation?
- Parking is available in our private lot behind the theater for $8 as well as for free on the surrounding side streets.
- Any rideshare service will happily drop you off in front of the theater as well.
Can I purchase additional drinks at the event?
- You sure can! Our bars can prepare your drink of choice and we accept all major credit cards.
Will I be able to pick specific seats for this year's event?
- Much like last year, seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Following the cocktail hour, you will be free to choose your seat(s).
Should I get there early?
- Light passed-appetizers and refreshments will be available before the event officially begins. We encourage everyone to mingle with their table-mates before and after!